Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 2 of this journey


So, Week 2 was just okay. I am down 2lbs for a total of 7lbs since I started. I didn’t hit my goal of being down 3-4lbs this week, but it’s okay. Now, it is time to get focused for week 3, which is great because I am on a staycation this week and now I can use the gym and continue to measure our my  foods and count my points. This week, I also made two weeks without soda and also created a Twitter page for the blog. You can now follow me on Twitter @themeltingman81. I even have followers from Dublin Ireland and Canada. It’s so crazy that my little blog has reached that far. Now, week 3 is all about getting refocused. I am going to try to use the gym 3 times this week and shoot for a 3lbs weight loss to hit double digits.
"Think Healthy, Not Just Thin"

No comments:

Post a Comment